These brass nails are the same nails we provide with our hardware. They're made out of pure brass and unlike steel nails, the heads will polish to the same shine as our hardware pieces.
- Set of 100 Brass Nails: Total length of the nail measures 0.6" (1.5cm)
- The diameter of the shank measures 0.04" (0.1cm); Diameter of the head is 0.08" (0.2cm)
- Use a hard tipped rubber mallet to prevent impact marks on the nails; This provides softer contact than hammers with metal heads
- Ideal for architectural restoration, interior design, furniture projects, doors, gates, keepsake boxes, chests, armoires, and wooden dresser cabinets; Can be used to replace missing nails for your box brass hardwares, cabinet face plates, hinges, or pulls
- Care Instructions: Wipe it quickly and lightly with a rag coated with soap and water or rubbing alcohol; Then, rub it with a light-colored oil such as olive oil; To remove some of the tarnish and make it shinier, use a thin coating of commercial brass polish; Coat a rag with brass polish and let it dry out for a few hours before polishing to ensure that you don't overpolish