What is your return policy?
At Hardware Philosophy, we are committed to customer satisfaction. If you find our merchandise defective in any way, or if you're disappointed with the quality please read the following Return Guidelines before visiting our Returns Page to create a return merchandise authorization.
- Customer may return new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund.
- All items must be 100% complete and in original packaging.
- Include all original packaging materials.
- Any pieces shrink-wrapped must be returned sealed and unopened.
- Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund. Once product condition is determined we will issue a refund.
- Clearly mark your order number on the outside of your box to avoid delays to your refund.
- All refunds go to the original purchaser. A full refund will be due provided the return is received within the return window.
- Replacements and exchanges are not supported; customers can return their original order for a refund and create a new order for the replacement.
Please note: The buyer will need to pay for the return shipments; return shipping costs will be refunded if the return is a result of a defective item or a Hardware Philosophy error.
|Partial Refunds / Restocking Fee
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price
When and how can I expect my refund?
Once we receive your item, you can expect a refund within 1-2 business days. Credit will be applied to the form of payment used for the original purchase.
How can I exchange an item?
Replacements and exchanges are not supported; customers can return their original order for a refund and create a new order for the replacement. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges and the shipping charges on the new purchase. Please follow the Return Guidelines above when returning item(s).