These pulls have an interesting beveled edge that evokes machine gears. They're called "golden gear pulls" because they look like gold ancient mechanical gears when polished up!
- SET OF 2: Total assembled measurement is 3"W x 1.4"H x 0.6"D (77mm x 36mm x 15mm)
- BORING DISTANCE: The distance between attachment points or between the two side holes is 2.05" (52mm); Distance from the bottom of the handle to the middle hole is 1.02" (26mm)
- BRASS PULL ACCESSORIES: Includes a set of 0.6" (15mm) nails for installation
- Ideal for architectural restoration, interior design, furniture projects, wooden cabinets, drawers, and boxes.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wipe it quickly and lightly with a rag coated with soap and water or rubbing alcohol; Then, rub it with a light-colored oil such as olive oil; To remove some of the tarnish and make it shinier, use a thin coating of commercial brass polish; Coat a rag with brass polish and let it dry out for a few hours before polishing to ensure that you don't overpolish