These handles have the head of a mythical Chinese beast known as the "Xiu Dragon" protruding from either end. Frightening animals are frequently employed in Chinese furniture design to scare away evil spirits and promote good feng shui. These dragon heads will guard any box or drawer for as long as they're attached!
- SET OF 2: Total assembled measurement is 5.51"W x 2.08"H x 0.67"D (140mm x 53mm x 18mm)
- HANDLE SIZE: Each handle measures 5.51"W x 1.65"H x 0.28"D (140mm x 42mm x 7mm)
- BRASS PULL ACCESSORIES: Includes a set of radial washers inscribed with straight lines radiating from the center; Washer diameter measures 1.18" (30mm); Comes with a set of 1.6" (40mm) soft joining pins for installation
- Ideal for architectural restoration, interior design, furniture projects, wooden cabinets, chests and drawers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wipe it quickly and lightly with a rag coated with soap and water or rubbing alcohol; Then, rub it with a light-colored oil such as olive oil; To remove some of the tarnish and make it shinier, use a thin coating of commercial brass polish; Coat a rag with brass polish and let it dry out for a few hours before polishing to ensure that you don't overpolish